The elements of design appear on your paper or screen.
line, shape, space, texture, colour 11 GEN, 12 GEN, 3D form, tone 11 ATAR
3D Form is an element.
- measured side to side, top to bottom and back to front (3 dimensions)
- 3D form in art = sculpture
- digital design is pretend 3D form
- 3D form on paper or on a screen = fake 3D form (2D form)
- fake it with overlapping, size larger = closer, light or dark colours
- fake it with lower position = closer, more details = closer
- often includes repeating an element or pattern
Meanings can be attached to 3D forms
- used to enhance visual
- create realism
Learn more here